I have a proven track record in social media.
- Created “Wise Latinas Linked” in 2009. It is one of the largest Latina networking groups on Facebook and LinkedIn with a combined membership of 9,000.
- Created “Latinas in Journalism” in 2018. It is the largest Latina networking group of Latina journalists. It currently has more than 2,000 members.
- Former Social media columnist for Latina Style Magazine.
- Former Social media manager for the National Association of Hispanic Journalists. As VP of Online I volunteered to manage, oversee and supply content for more than 20 NAHJ social media pages including chapter pages (2012-2016).
- Awarded two national awards for “Social Networking Leader” in 2011 and 2013. The awards were given out by Latinos in Social Media (LATISM.)