I enjoy speaking to groups about my background as a journalist, Latina, child of immigrants, and as a woman growing up in a man’s world. I share my experiences to empower and educate others.
I speak on various topics to any types of groups. Whether it’s talking to journalists on surviving in a very competitive business or encouraging other professionals to always have a “Plan B.” I have many stories and experiences to share for those searching for that one message that will make them have the confidence to move forward in life.
Public Speaking Events
- Texas State University Mass Communications Week. Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media
- Irving Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Dallas Immigrants Entrepreneurs
- Latina Style Business Series
- American Association of Women in Community College- Dallas Chapter
- Peacemakers Inc. of Dallas
- Broken Dolls
- Hispanic Women’s Network of Texas